Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG I-VI

5 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spy RPG I-VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Spy RPG I-VI

Post by mozarellamonkey Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:13 am

"No I don't think this is Edz!" Moz said
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Stars : 26622

https://spy-rpg.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Mildred shook her head. "Whatever."
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Stars : 26394

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:43 am

Moz examined the mask and found electrical impulses "He controls people using this mask!" moz said
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

"Then Edz does want to kill me!" she said.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 am

"Yes btu not directly," Moz said
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 am

Mildred kicked the old mans body. "Hummf." she said.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 am

Elly jumped on the man's body. "WEHEY"
noone
noone

Stars : 26103

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 am

"So you discovered the secret exit of the new base eh?" Moz asked quizically
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 pm

*is in mental hosp'*

Bee woke up and turned over in her greying sheets. she pulled the thin blanket around her as her yellw, bloodshot eyes snapped open. the deep green irises made her whites look even more yellow. she opens her mouth as if to scream, then shuts it as her whole body convulses. she sits up and struggles with the tangle of cloth which is her blanket. when she doesn't get it off immediately she begins to panic, he skin turns clammy and she starts breathing heavier until finally it is once again a heap on the floor. she swings her legs over the bed and a sob catches in her throat, flashing back to the terrible day when her whole family got murdered by demons. she frowns and shakes her head and stands up to head over to the door. once open she steps out in her thin blue robe and loks up and down the hallway, she watches a nurse walk down the hall. she smiles and nods but Bee just mutters 'pesky nurses..' under her breath and strides out, shaking a bit from lack of food. she sniffs the air, wondering what sick they're serving up today and shudders as the smell hits her, she totters off down the hallway, looking for someone to chat to. maybe they'd believe her, after all, someone had to.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:04 am

Moz looked around "the signal must be quite close for him to project his voice,"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 am

Bee arrives at the exit, the big forbidden doors. she giggles manically and looks around sneakily before giving them a gentle shove. nothing. she tried again, giving it a bit more force, this time they swung open. unfortuantely this also activated the alarm. 'UNAUTHORISED EXIT' repeated a robotic sounding voice. Bee whimpered and covered her ears whilst running out, away from the noise. she kept running, and sped up when she saw some noisy vans coming for her. she kept running, running, until she came to a small clump of trees by the road. she collapsed, panting. As she looked up at the sky, all memories of the mental hospital vanished, she was here now. safe. she grinned to herself and patted her side, where her knife was stored, ready to hunt the one that had caused her this trauma.

GUYS, PLEASE BE A BIT MORE LITERATE ?? SERIOUSLY, YOUR RP SKILLS SUCK ATM.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 am

(I would if I could be bothered but since it's you thee and me on this I cba try and get some new people please)

Winas woke up on his bedroom floor, a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He got up carefully, this was because broken glass littered the floor around him. Winas rubbed his aching head, he moved to the bathroom. Gazing into the mirror he rubbed his eyes and took a paracetemol and a glass of water, taking his electric razor he removed his scruffy beard. Winas winced as his phone rang, he answered it "Hello? Yeah hello it's me,"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 am

After a restless nights sleep, Bee got up and looked around. She couldn't remember how she got here, but she didn't care. She took out her knife and slashed at a branch and then sucked out the sap, feeling the strength of the tree flowing into her. She wiped her mouth and strode out of the clump of woods and jumped back as a car sped past her. Now she was scared, she covered her ears and let out a small whimper. She curled up on the ground and watched as more cars sped past, now she was used to the sound they didn't feel so scary. She stood up, telling herself to be brave and put out her hand, showing the universal hitchhikers sign. She was pleased with herself that she'd remembered this. After 20 minutes of waiting a driver finally stopped and rolled down the window. 'where to?' came a grunting voice from the front of the car. Bee leaned in and whispered 'The village' spit flecking the drivers face, naturally he recoiled. Bee jumped in the back and stared out the window, waiting for the car to start moving.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 am

(Should the driver be Winas?)

Meanwhile Moz dragged Mildred back to the HQ, dashing across the top of the Thames. Not caring if the public ould she that he appeared to walk on water, digging in his pockets he found his key. Pushing a single button the secret hatch opened with a sound that seemed extremly familar, like an old car opening... Moz dashed into the High-tec lab and checked the consoles, nearly every alarm was going off
"Darn!" Moz said "A test subject has escaped,"

Amox grinned as he saw Moz entering the base "Finally we meet again," He said grimly to himself. Amox looked very mature, on his head was a very worn cowboy hat which had lion's teeth above the rim of the hat, he beilieved this made him look tough. And it did. He also wore a green tank top and a black leasther waistcoast with so many pockets that you thought that even Amox himself could not remember what he had in which pocket. His face had a grim look about it, with freshly shavern stubble and beady eyes which he had probably taken from some eagle. If all that didn't put you off then the polished rifle strapped to his back would have. Amox leant against London bridge and looked deep at the water. A soldier armed with an Ak-47 walked up behind Amox.
"Commander Sterling I didn't think you would trail me for this long, sir," Amox said sourly laying all his bitterness in the final word.
"I haven't come to chat Amox, what you did was wrong," Commander Sterling replied almost heistantly
"I know you haven't come to chat, you've come to kill me, so then commander Do it!" Amox said turning this time and closing his eyes. Commander sterling hesitated then he was about to pull the trigger when Amox jabbed a needle into Sterling's arm. Sterling's body was paralized, Amox tossed it into the water then opened his eyes to see Commander Sterling's frightened face discend into the depths of the Thames. Right on target
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am

(no, how about this vv I'm happy to change it if not though.)

When Bee saw that the village was near, she began to grow excited, how long had it been since she had been here ? Too long. Her eyes widened and sparkled as they grew closer, when they were there she opened the door and flung herself out, not even bothering to thank the driver. At once she began her search. 'WHERE ARE YOU. COME HERE. COME HERE' she screeched, she didn't care who heard. She needed to find him, she needed to. She began her search at the village shop, prowling around. No, not here, she walked outside and sat on a wall, head in hands. 'WHERE ARE YOU WINAS' she screeched again, being cut off as her shouts turned to sobs. After a while she jumped up, she grinned to herself and bounded off in the opposite direction she came, speeding up, getting more excited as she went. She jumped up on a high wall near his house and clinged onto the window ledge of an open window. Placing the knife between her teeth, she hauls herself up and jumps in, searching frantically for him.

i think i changed tenses a few times in that paragraph..
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

Winas put the phone down and leaded next the the open window, when Bee came jumping in he climbed out, making sure she had not seen him escape. Where would she go first?Winas thought and ran to the shop hoping that she would not think to come back to a place she would've already searched.

Amox Gritted his teeth as a beautiful young woman with firey red hair drove up to him on her motorcycle, it was a honda 125cc beautifully styled with alliminium inlays. She stepped off it and went up to Amox
"Where's the body then?" She asked with a slight south African accent. Amox grunted and jerked a thumb down in the direction of the Thames.
"You like making me work don't you?" She said
"Hey it's my style," Amox said "If you don't like it I can make sure you don't work for me or anyone else any more. Xaina,"
Xania lost her smile and then tossed Amox her helmet, She dived off Tower Bridge and into the murky depths of the Thames.
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 am

how would he know she's been to the shop ?)

Bee searched the whole house, and when she'd done she sat down on the floor, frowing. Blood pouring from her hands where she'd scraped them in her frantic search around his house. She was breathing heavily, thinking where he'd go. Suddenly she pounded her fists on the wooden floor and let out a small moan. She ran out the house, leaving the door open and going out to the street.
She ran in no particular direction, and then stopped. Thinking.. he's not in the shop. Where else? She was thinking when her sotmach growled. 'oh no, the monster. It's back' she whispered to herself, her eyes growing wide and worried looking. She knew the only way to push the monster away was food. She ran to the shop and grabbed some crisps, eating them without paying. This was when she saw Winas. 'WINAS. COME HERE' she screeched to his back, as she walked towards him.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 am

(He doesn't but he suspects she already has)

Winas groaned "What is it Bee?" Then he saw her hands "What happened to your hands?!" he exclaimed, we need you to see a doctor. Guiding her out of the door.
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 am

Bee hits him off her 'DON'T TOUCH ME SICKO' she screams for the whole shop to hear. 'I'M HERE TO AVENGE MY FAMILY, REMEMBER YOU MURDERED THEM ALL ?!' she said, sobs catching in her throat. She walks forward and pushes Winas's shoulder, so that he takes a few steps back. She lets out a low growl at him, and glares.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 am

"Whoa I never did, no offence meant but that was you," Winas said trying to get Bee to acknolegde this fact.
"I was there, I saw you man,"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

(she's insane amirite)

Bee stopped suddenly, and dropped her arms to her side, limp and unmoving. 'me ?' she said quietly, letting it sink in. Her eyes glistened with tears. She stood up straighter suddenly and sniffed. 'no it wasn't, sicko. It was you. Don't try to twist everything' She said, pointing a finger at his chest, snarling.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

Winas grabbed Bee's arms and twisted them behind her back, not so it was painful. Just so she would stay still
"Shhh, it's all right," Winas said soothingly and brought a syringe from his pocket and injected it into her neck. Winas caught her limp body, he sighed
"Sis..."

(can I make it so Winas is her bro???)
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:59 am

(sure, she thinks you've killed her whole family, and so is now unaware that you're her brother.)

Bee was still seething at Winas, she was about to shout at him again when she saw the needle. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened, bout to scream. But then it was too late, she collapsed into a limp figure in Winas's arms. Her face still frowning.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 am

Winas put Bee over his shoulder and carried her sadly back to his apartment. When he got there he made sure that the doors were locked and bolted and so were all the windows. He would finally have to consult her.

Xaria carried the corpse of Commander Sterling to the shore, fighting the current that threatened to sweep them away. A crowd had gathered on the bridge watching this, of course they didn't know that the commander was dead, they beilieved Xaria was trying to save him from drowning. This was what she had planned, as she reached the bank she was aware of all the people watching her. So she pretended franticaly to do CPR crying slightly when the Commander didn't respond, some of the people watching pulled her away gently as she sobbed.

Amox gave a slight smile, he had to admit that she even had him slightly beilived. She was a good compainion.
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

Are you RPing with youself ? xD)

Bee was aware that she was being carried but as hard as she tried to struggle, she couldn't. Eventually she gave in and slipped into a sleep. The first proper one she'd had for ages.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum