Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG I-VI

5 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spy RPG I-VI Empty Spy RPG I-VI

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:19 pm

"Moz shot himself, and we don't want a hologram for a leader so we're voting for a new one, who do you choose? Anyone in the base"
Spy-cat sighed, "..." She looked around the group of spy’s, "No-one."

Amber raised an eyebrow.
"I don’t know 'bout you, but I find this whole thing amusing. If only Moz hadn't blown up that building, none of this would have happened. Karma at its best, I tell you."
"Meh. Moz always made stupid decisions, ok, we have one abstention, Parker? Sari?”
"I don’t know I’m not voting"
Elly sighed
"well if voting not going to work out then we won't be able to choose a leader, I think it should be Amber anyway, she's Moz's sister"
Spy-cat looked at sky, a helicopter flew pass and she waved at it, knowing it would be J.

Amber looked shocked, "Me? Leader? Wow."
Elly sat down on the floor
"so what next? Do we have any missions that need doing?"
Spy-cat frowned.

Amber shrugged, "Have to check the computers when we go back to the normal base."
Elly looked at Spy-cat "what?”
"What do you think Elly seriously remember the meeting we had"
"Uh... I walked out halfway through"
Spy-cat shrugged, "I'm just thinking..."

Amber looked at parker, "and we can stop world war three when we have a strategy."
"Ooh, that meeting. Mhmm, I’m not really sure what's going on there. Are we being attacked by ninjas or what?”
"Yeah well we shouldn't be going on any missions until we think of a strategy"
Nick came up behind Sariyana, frowning. "Did I miss something?" He muttered to himself.

Sariyana snickered. "Somethin' like that."
Amber nodded; she sat down cross-legged and closed her eyes.
Parker sat down and started to meditate thinking of ideas
Elly looked at them both
"y'know it'd be easier for me to think of a strategy if I knew what was going on"
Amber opened her eyes, "...parker? You know more than I do; after all you bugged the meeting."
"World war three" parker said with her eyes still closed
Elly stood up and walked to the park
Amber stood up and shuffled off. She sat under a tree and meditated.
Part 2 ~Reality survival~
Moz watched the computer screens, this new team would be trained to perfection, well according to the pychotrobic reality they had been working for him for years now. He was worried about the mutiny but relived when it was just a way of getting the threat of world war three over without their leader. Moz had to admit he had programmed himself well, he had had a bit of fun with Mildred but that was just to see how she would react, would she stay professional, and she did. It wasn't time to bring them back to reality yet.
Elly sat on the swing
Moz sat watching the screens, for the first time in years he was bored at watching them, he had been lapsing in concentration since his avatar had shot himself and his beautifully created robot possessed by a tramp. The real Trackon had been destroyed years ago, this recreation was Moz's memorial to his lost friend, the only one of his kind and he had been destroyed. The memory played back in his memory like an old cartoon, he and the rest of his old team was scouting out an enemy compound when... Moz shook himself he mustn't hang onto old memories and old friends; this new team was dear to him already because he had been to school with every one of them. Now he watches them every day, the great leader Moz, who could have been in charge of MI5 but he had not accepted. He preferred to just have his own team and base and do what normal field agents did. Moz sighed and started watching the screens again.
Sariyana hung back from the others, frowning and muttering under her breath.

Nick was watching her, amused.
George sighed, wanting to be with someone.
Moz once again saw that mission, he told his team to move in. BANG! Moz jerked awake, once again he told himself not to dwell on the past.
Amber walked away, anger possessed her mind and she lashed out blindly with her fist at the first person in her way.
Spy-cat was sent sprawling to the ground by ambers blow, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screeched, standing up and raising her own fist.
"SHUT IT, KITTY-CAT!" Amber screamed, pushing spy-cat away.
Spy-cat narrowed her eyes, "Oh, you little..." She trailed off and smacked ambers jaw. Amber squealed and hit her again; Spy-cat winced and drew a sword, "On guarde!" Amber drew her own sword and raised an eyebrow.
George heard screams and ran in the direction of them, drawing her sword and pistol
Elly watched all this going on from a distance
Spy-cat pointed the sword-tip towards amber.
Amber lifted her sword above her head and swung it down towards spy-cats side.
Spy-cat span around in a circle, curving her blade so it stopped ambers sword neatly.
"Nice parry," Moz muttered. He sipped his coffee wondering whether to get some popcorn
Elly screamed a loud blood-curdling scream
Amber narrowed her eyes and stepped back, "..."
Spy-cat side-stepped and leapt for a tree. She swung up on a branch and grinned, "Fight up here. In the cat world." She had been trained to do this, which is where she got her code-name.
Amber frowned but clambered up the tree.
Spy-cat pressed a button on her swords hilt and called J with it.
Moz pulled off his headphones to stop hearing the scream. In his haste to remove the headphones he spilt his coffee all over the machine, the screens went dead. "Uh Oh," Moz said he pushed a button and a holographic display of Amber's, Spy-cat's and everyone else’s organs. They were dying but in their psychotropic state they didn't know they were dying.
Spy-cat grinned as a helicopter hovered above them.
J jumped out, pushing amber off the tree.
Amber lay on the ground, dazed.
Spy-cat and J climbed down, Spy-cat held the sword to ambers neck and muttered, "Dead. I win." J laughed and kissed spy-cat. Spy-cat blushed and placed her sword in its sheath.
George grasped her stomach as an intense pain washed over her. She decided it was because she needed to get more fit and it was the pain of no exercise
Spy-cat felt dizzy and stumbled.
J caught her, "What’s up, cat?" he asked concerned.
Amber rubbed her head, "Ouch..."
Moz watched as they seemed to be in great pain or stress. He realised the only thing he could do was to go inside the recreation itself. He put on the helmet and gloves. Moz's consciousness was zapped into the reality known to the team he had been training. He appeared watching the scene when amber was supposedly killed
Amber suddenly started choking.
Spy-cats eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! We hurt her too badly!"
"No you didn't..." Amber coughed.
J looked around, "We need an ambulance! A doctor, someone..." He sobbed into spy-cats mop of purple hair as she slumped to her knees, her head throbbing with pain.
Moz gazed at the holo organ system (HOS) Amber’s lungs were failing. Moz dashed down there to try and help, he didn't look like the Moz that shot himself, for one thing this Moz's hair was long and blond and he had a moustache
Amber coughed, "Who the heck are you?!"

Spy-cat gasped, "Ughn...my head..."
J sobbed and cradled spy-cats head, "It's ok...You'll be fine, cat, ya 'ear me?"
"I can't go into that now," Moz said and with a metal coated finger tapped Amber's lungs. Moz took the metal finger off again and brought up the HOS. Amber's lungs were no longer failing. He let out a sigh of relief
Amber blinked, she felt better.

J looked at Moz through his tear, "Please help her...I can't lose her..not now." He was talking about spy-cat, who was slowly drifting into unconsciousness.
"She's the best in your conditions," Moz said simply
J stared at him, and then looked down at spy-cats face.
Spy-cats body went limp.
"no...No! cat.." J hung his head, "I failed...I failed to protect her...I failed in the most important mission ever..."
Bronte was walking around some-place with Jammy Dodger sat on her shoulder
Moz showed him the HOS she's fine. Moz shouted into Cat's ear and waited for her to respond.
Bronte looked round "...? Where am I?" she sat down and handed Jammy Dodger a Jammy Dodger. He munched on it happily
Moz shouted at the figure of Bronte "Oi come down here,"
Bronte jumped up, Dodger clambered onto her shoulder and she ran down the slope towards him, she skidded to a halt, "Yeah?" she said
"Now everyone is here I'll explain my name is Moz I have been monitoring your activities for years," Moz explained "But I realised that you all have been having organ failures without you realising, that's what I monitor on this," he pointed at the HOS
"Organ failure....." Bronte murmured

Jammy Dodger carried on eating his biscuit
"Yes Bronte," Moz said
Elly walked over to the huddle of people to see what was going on
Parker’s stomach started hurting she shook it off thinking she was hungry Parker left not caring what happened to the others she went to get a burger
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Stars : 26572

https://spy-rpg.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG I-VI Empty Re: Spy RPG I-VI

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Moz walked over to where the tree should've been, it had vanished but there were burn marks everywhere. It was like a magician's trick gone wrong. "Degradation of the landscape, soon there'll be none left..." He said and turned and saw bits of grass disappearing leaving, nothing. Nothing, that could actually be described anyway.
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 pm

"what is going on ?" Elly asked "OW, my foot" O: her foot had fallen into the ground. "dangit !" she sat on the ground and rubbed her ankle

Last edited by ellybonjelly on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
noone
noone

Stars : 26053

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm

(Okay, Im NOT going to read all of that. D; I should have had some say on who was leader....*mumbles* No one cares what I say anyways.)

Mildred sat in in room sulkingin the corner. She heard a screech on the wall. She covered her ears muttering.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Stars : 26344

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Moz looked around "Where's Mildred?" He asked
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

elly looked up "i don;t know.. i saw her walking over to some house over there" Elly nodded in the direction of the house
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 pm

(*Facedesk* Im sorry Im moody today)

Mildred picked up her knife and threw it at the wall screaming.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Moz sighed it was across the minfield of nothignness. Remember your traininghe thought and dashed thorugh the field narrowly avoiding some holes in reality. He kicked open the door to the house and yelled "Mildred!!"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Mildred threw her other knife at the wall. "Go away." she muttered.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

"Erm reality is destroying itself and I'm a different Moz to whom you know to have shot himself and you need to get out of here now!!" Moz said
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Mildred stopped. She opened her mouth to say something then shook her head. "Just go away and leave me here to die, please." she asked kindly trying not to squeeze her knife to tight on her hand.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 pm

"how ? "
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

"Let me think about this, er no!" Moz said "Either you come willingly or you will be carried out," This Moz was a lot fitter than the other, if you watch tv all day long you get bored. He passed boredom by doing push ups, press ups, pull ups and lift weights it was a good source of excercise
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"You touch me your- Oh let test how strong you are." she sighed.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Moz smiled and llifted her up and put her over one sholder like a fireman carrying people out of the flames. He walked off to try and get back to the group without straining at all.

(I'm guessing Moz + Mildred again??)
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

(Hah, Maybe. :])

Mildred yawned. "WHere are you taking me, anyway?" she asked.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:50 pm

"The exit of this place, we have to escape to reality," Moz said "This isn't real," He walked over to the others and put Mildred down
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

"I knew this was all crap." she sighed picking up her pocket knife cutting her wrist.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"...how do we get out ? " bounce
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:55 pm

"Oh yeh, you know the base I had made for this the only reason I made that was because that was the maxium size of pixils I could use, stretched it though," Moz said "I would've left you oin the suspended reality until you defeated the BAG and ended the threat of world war three, but there was a problem the machines were damaged and your vital organs were failing without you knowing, I had to come in here to disconnect the power source so we can get back to reality,"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Mildred stared at him. "Im sorry I never really understood geek talk" she teased.
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Moz pulled out a bottle of ketchup "Power sauce," He laughed and then whispered to Mildred "I really don't know why you liked the avatar Moz then,"
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huggingfreak Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Mildred glared at him. "I just felt atracted to him," she said sharply. "Wait...I still dont get it..Moz wasnt real?"
Huggingfreak
Huggingfreak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 pm

"and where is this power source ?"
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by mozarellamonkey Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 pm

"Course he was real, he was me," Moz said "You were my best mate from spy academy, oh yes that was real but as soon as I died the first time, everything else wasb't real apart from Moz, I was him I played that part of the leader the one you fell in love with cos all through academy I had a crush on you but I never dared admit it but I wasn't me I wasn't me in reality anyway and I asked you out, me! not some computer generated avatar, the people at head office though they say I've gone mad, I haven't just stressed," During his speech Moz was striding round the group of spies and then as he finished he became as that of the first Moz and then buried his head in his hands
mozarellamonkey
mozarellamonkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: